- Telephone Systems
- Vehicle Tracking
- Coffee Machines
- ePOS Systems
- market-inspector.co.uk /
- Privacy and Cookies Policy
Privacy and Cookies Policy
1.1 About This Policy
1.2 Owner information
This website is provided by:
AWM Network ApS
80-83 Long Lane
1.3 How we use information that we collect
When requesting price comparisons, quotes or other information regarding products or services on our website as well as, by filling out and submitting the online form, you give us the following personal and other information: Your first name, last name, e-mail address, post address, ZIP code and / or phone number. This information we keep on record.
In addition, our online forms may require other information to help us understand your requirements and find suitable suppliers for you.
From time to time we may update or change our online forms and the information we require to perform our services.
It is also possible that we collect and register your personal information if you:
- Complete and submit other forms on our website.
- Contact us or we contact you via e-mail, telephone, or by post for whatever reason.
- Write comments, upload material or other content on our site.
- Enter promotions or sweepstakes on our site.
- Fill out questionnaires or surveys on our website or that we send to you.
We may monitor and / or record telephone calls for quality control and staff training purposes.
The transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
1.4 Cookies and similar technologies
1.5 Use of personal data
When requesting price comparisons, quotes, or additional information on products or services displayed on our website via our online form or otherwise, we can:
- Contact you by phone, sms, e-mail or letter with details.
- Contact you by phone, sms, e-mail or mail to confirm or verify your contact information or details of your request.
- Disclose your personal information and details of your request to selected suppliers of products or services that you have requested information about, and they in turn can contact you directly via telephone, SMS, e-mail, or by post.
We may also use your personal and other information in the following ways:
- To contact you by phone, sms, e-mail or letter to ask about your experiences with the selected suppliers and ask for feedback. This may for example be in the form of a questionnaire.
- To contact you by phone, sms, e-mail or letter with information about other products and services (offered by us or third parties), which we think you may be interested in.
- To disclose your personal information to selected suppliers of the products or services we think you might be interested in who in turn can contact you directly via telephone, SMS, e-mail or post.
- With your consent; to disclose your contact information, including your email address, to organizations that have a relationship with you, so they can update their records.
- To facilitate communication between you and our clients (i.e. suppliers of products and services displayed on our website).
- To fulfill our obligations under any contractual agreement with you.
- To give you access to use our site and services.
- To ensure that the content on our website is presented in the most effective format for you and your computer and to improve our website.
- To notify you about changes regarding our site or services.
- We may also use and provide our customers with anonymous information collected regarding users of our website.
1.6 The transmission and / or sharing of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, ie. our subsidiaries, our holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy a business, assets or shares, we hereby reserve the right to disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of the business, assets or shares.
- If the company, or any assets are acquired by a third party, any personal information in our possession regarding the users of our site, will be included as one of the transferred assets.
1.7 Protection of personal data
According to the Personal Data Protection Act, personal information is kept secure and confidential. We store your personal information on computers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Our security is checked regularly to determine our user information is handled securely, and always bearing in mind your rights as a user. We can not guarantee 100 percent security for data transmissions over the Internet. This means that there may be a risk that unauthorized persons gaining access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. Thus, by submitted your personal information, you do so at your own risk.
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may be necessary. We reserve the right to update and amend these guidelines for the handling of personal data. If we do so, we will update the date for "last updated" date displayed at the bottom. In the case of substantial changes, we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our websites.
To the extent that personal information about you is processed. You, under the Personal Data Protection Act, have the right to obtain information on which personal data can be attributed to you. If it turns out that the information or data processed about you is incorrect or misleading, you are entitled to claim this information be corrected, deleted or blocked. You can always object to the information about you amenable to treatment. You can also at any time revoke your consent. You have the opportunity to complain about the treatment of information and data relating to you. Complaints can be submitted to https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint
1.9 Contact regarding personal data
If you want access to the information recorded about you at the offices of, AWM Network Ltd., 83 Long Ln, London EC1A 9ET, UK or to the DPO in firstname.lastname@example.org. regarding the registration of false data, or other objections, you may contact the offices of AWM Network ApS. . You have the opportunity to gain insight into the information registered about you, and you can object to information registration under the provisions of the Privacy Act.
2. COOKIES POLICY
2.1 Lifetimes cookies
Cookies delete themselves after a certain number of months (may vary), but they are renewed after every visit.
2.2 To delete cookies
See instructions here: www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
2.3 How to avoid cookies
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can block them. See instructions here: www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/
2.4 What cookies are used on our website
Cookies are used to keep statistics on the number of users and information about gender, age, geography, and interests of our users to customize content and advertising accordingly.
Google Analytics (traffic measurement)
You can disable cookies from Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The website uses the following Ad Networks, among others:
Google Display Network
It is possible to opt out, you are part of a series of ad networks that share information across different networks. You can find the list here: myaccount.google.com/privacy
Last update: 22 February 2016