Find The Best Web Design Company For Your Business
Web design has dramatically changed the way businesses operate and connect with their customers. Many small and large businesses have made their websites an integral part of their business and they continue to utilise the opportunities it presents to grow their business and generate huge revenue. Websites serve as a means for businesses to effectively communicate with their customers and carry out transactions, this ensures the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
Developing a professional website can potentially turn your business around and drive up sales. You will need to hire an experienced website design agency/company to deliver maximum result. Regardless of the type of business you run, making a decision to own a website will payoff if you do it right. You will be able to deliver a good user experience to your customers and increase your prospect to beat your competition.
Are you wondering how to go about it? we would be happy to help you! Just fill out the form and let us know what your proposed website's preferences are. We will provide you with up to 4 quotes from reputable web design agencies in the UK. At Market Inspector, our quotes are free and non obligatory!
Why Your Business Needs a Good Web Design
The goal of every business is to generate revenue and deliver customer satisfaction. For a business to effectively target its customers and stay competitive, a professional web design and development should be a top priority. There are endless possibilities out there in every industry and your business will be better placed to benefit from them by owning a truly functional website.
6 Profitable Benefits of Having a Professional Web Design for Your Business
The benefits of having a professional website that serves your business cannot be over emphasised, we have identified 6 distinct benefits:
- Save Cost - Having a website allows you to take advantage of numerous available tools and resources on the internet, you are able to boost the visibility of your enterprise and save cost on advertising. The overall cost of a website will save you cost in the long run.
- 24 hours Online Presence - Those users who would otherwise feel discouraged because they cannot visit your local store due to factors such as time and proximity can now write you an email, fill out a request form on your website or even shop online.
- Credibility and Trust - Having a professional website helps boost your brand and convey a message of reliability and credibility. Visitors to your website are able to see trust seal and read reviews about your business . It is therefore of utmost importance to send the right message and keep your professional website updated.
- Ease of Communication - Through your website, you are able to facilitate easy communication through various modes like Emails, newsletter, ads, blog, Q & A and chat function. This gives you the benefit of reaching out to your new and existing customers.
- Increase Your Reach - This is one of the most important advantages of having an online presence, you are able to advertise your products and services to your immediate environment and beyond. Feedback you get from your email or newsletter can help you better target customers in different geographic regions .
- Understand Your Customers - It is now possible to get valuable data about your website’s performance with tools like google analytics. This gives you a thorough understanding about the behaviour of your customers along the path to conversion. Analysis of the data collected can help you form a hypothesis and implement a conversion optimisation that will help grow your business.
Web Design and Web Development - How to Make the Right Plan for Your Business
An extensive planning for your web design is required to help you deliver the right message and a good user experience to your customers. Your website is the face of your company and it will greatly reflect on your business if the process and planning is flawed. Just like any other project in your business, you need to take into account the following factors:
- Objective of The Website - Discuss with your team and identify exactly what objective(s) you will like to achieve by designing a website for your business. Most website fail because the owners failed to define an objective. This might lead to a poor design and ultimately a failed web project.
- Budget - Make an estimate on how much you are willing to spend to achieve these objective(s). You should also be aware that your proposed budget might change depending on the size and functionalities. Be realistic and avoid seeking out individuals or website agencies who advertise a one price fits all website solutions. Be wary of ads like cheap web design or affordable websites design.
- Scope - Websites come in different sizes and functionalities for every website might also differ, Determine how much functionality the website might require to achieve success. The scope of your website is directly tied to the objectives you seek to achieve. Usually the more complex your business website is, the more money it will cost you.
- Time - Do you have a time frame for which the website has to be ready and to go-live or are you targeting a specific period to launch. Be sure to start in good time to avoid delay because often times when you discuss your needs with a web development agency, you realise that the complexity of the website might require you to extend your initial set date for launch.
Why You Need a Clear Objective Before You Start Your Web Design
Setting objectives for your proposed website is paramount. It helps you understand what needs to be achieved in terms of the functionalities. You can better communicate your idea and your expected result to the chosen web design company. The absence of a clear objective will most likely result in a poorly designed website and cost you more than your budget.
Advantages of Having a Clear Objective
- It guides against assumptions during the development process of the website.
- The set time for completion is adhered to barring any major changes.
- You can avoid running into a jam with the scope and cost.
- Confusion and dissatisfaction is greatly reduced.
Web Design and Web Development - What Factors Should You Consider
- Responsiveness - In this age and time, a lot of users shop and surf websites on mobile devices. Your website should be accessible from any device, so that it caters to the needs of a wider audience.
- Usability -This is the ease with which users can navigate through your website with convenience. This means that the menus, categories, search bar and links should be user friendly.
- Functionality - A website’s functionality depends on many factors such as speed, ease of navigation, design, etc. Identify any aspect or element of your web pages that are not functioning, and fix them immediately.
- SEO - Search engine optimisation are important actions taken on websites, this makes it easier for search engines to crawl your website improve your ranking on SERP. This improvement could include optimising your content, images, links and much more.
How to Choose the Best Webdesign Services
There are hundreds of companies out there providing web design and development services at various prices. It is imperative to find the right company with an extensive record of delivering bespoke web design solutions to small, medium and large enterprises.
Here are the steps to follow before entering into a contract agreement with any design agency.
Research Several Companies - Many businesses have made costly decisions in hiring the wrong company for the design and development of their websites or Ecommerce site. A thorough research of companies will help you avoid this pitfall, read reviews and recommendations about their competence and experience.
Request Sample of Their Work - By all means, request samples of their work, not just catalogues. The opportunity to see some of the live websites they have designed will give you a good idea of what to expect and if you are making the right decision.
Ask Important Questions - Do not hesitate to ask questions, you are able to understand grey areas. Observe the environment and be sure they are not outsourcing your website project to other companies you know nothing about. A question could be, what is the total cost of a website?.
Arrange A Formal meeting - A formal meeting is in order as it gives you the opportunity to know if you are hiring the right web design company/agency. You are able to convey your idea better and hear what suggestions they have for you.
Contract Agreement - Read and understand the contract before you signing it, don’t do the opposite. Oftentimes people make this mistake and later find out that certains elements in the contract don’t meet their expectations. This helps you avoid conflict during and after the completion of your website or Ecommerce website design.
Why You Need a Formal Meeting With the Web Design Agency
It is important to understand that a lot of websites on the internet don't generate any revenue for the businesses that own them. Once you have set an objective on what you intend to achieve with your new website and decided on a web design service to hire, a face to face meeting helps you decide if this is the right one to hire.
Be prepared for the meeting, if possible attend the meeting with someone that has knowledge about website development. Outline what you intend to achieve with the website and be sure the design agency understand your need. You might want to compare notes at the end of the meeting.
5 Important Questions You must Ask a Web Design Agency/Company
Don't assume anything is a given, the more questions you ask the better for your business.
- Cost - It is important to know what the total cost for completion of your website will be. sometimes, agencies send you bills for some additional cost you haven’t anticipated, discuss to understand if any additional cost might apply.
- Access - Ask questions about ownership of the website and its content, the CMS, themes or frameworks that will be used for the website. Find out if you have any access to your backend or files.
- Web Hosting and Domain Services - Find out how the hosting of your website will be handled, what is the up-time of the web servers and your hosting plan. Do they have strict rules about domain transfer?
- Support - Find out how their customer support works, what is their response time in the event of a downtime. It is important they have a good and responsive customer support.
- Time - How long will the design and development of your website take to complete. The time for this is will also dependent on how soon you make available the content for your website or Ecommerce website.
Follow up the web design agency to monitor the progress on your website and finally get a documentation for the completed website, which should contain a detailed account of the web project, access rights, logins and much more.
What You Need to Do Before You Launch Your Web Design
Once your professional website has been completed, you will be excited and ready to Go-live. It is very important however to test the website by following a checklist. You have invested time and money and you need to make sure that everything on the website works fine.
Follow this checklist before you launch your website to be sure your web design requirements have been implemented before you go-live.
- Layout - Make sure the design is easily navigable, check logo.
- Website Speed - A good website speed results in better conversion.
- Compatibility - Try out the website on multiple browsers, user should get the same experience.
- Responsiveness - The design of the website should be adaptable to all devices.
- Functionality - Be sure that elements like your form are functioning well.
- Content - Proofread your web pages , don’t send the wrong message.
- W3C- Validation - Use the w3c validation platform to validate your HTML tags.
- XML SiteMap - Make sure XML sitemap is submitted for search engine crawl.
- SEO - Optimisation means visibility to your users.
- Analytics - Data analysis can help you understand your customers better.
- Security - Stop hackers and spammers from your data.
Once you have ticked off and validated this checklist, you are ready to Launch !
To find out more about the steps you need to take before launching your website, see this link
Finding the Best Web Design Service Will Definitely Help Your Business
Don't get worked up about how or what webdesign service you have to settle for. At Market Inspector, we are here to help you find the best agencies in the UK and you can be rest assured that your enterprise will benefit from your decision to trust us.
Do you want to find out the cost of a website? Fill out the form and we will connect you with the best web design services here in the UK, by providing you with up to 4 quotes from these website solution providers. At Market Inspector, our quotes are free and with non obligatory!