B2B Lead Generation
Find the Best B2B Lead Generation Services in the UK
B2B lead generation is a promising choice of telemarketing and a good way to increase your sales. Depending on the goals you have set, there are a variety of B2B lead generation strategies that can be applied to your products or services.
As lead generation is a complex process that can be categorised according to the market segment or the strategy used, B2B lead generation is a very specific and customised service.
If you wish to have professional assistance of B2B lead generation services, just fill in the form and Market Inspector will help you find the perfect solution for your business! We provide you with up to four free quotes and match your request with our quality suppliers!
What Is B2B Lead Generation?
Lead generation, in broader terms, is a subcategory of telemarketing that focuses on generating leads and increase sales. Making customers aware of your products and services in order to gain leads is the main purpose of a lead generation campaign.
B2B lead generation stands for Business to Business lead generation. As the name suggests, it is a side of telemarketing that strictly focuses on sales between companies. This being considered, B2B leads involve a large amount of products or long-term services.
Although B2B lead generation can be a long and difficult process, it usually brings positive results. There are so called “gatekeepers” that big companies have and are perceived as an obstacle between the decision maker and the sales person. Companies choose this method because it is an effective method to increase the B2B customer base.
In order to generate valuable B2B leads for your company, you need a well planned process and a precise market segmentation. This assures you of an effective lead generation campaign. In addition, it helps you avoid obstacles that could bring you legal problems for breaking certain strict rules.
Benefits of Choosing B2B Lead Generation
Lead generation is an approach that brings fast growth, good results and many sales leads. If you have a business that can provide products or services to other businesses, B2B leads are a suitable way of increasing your sales.
B2B lead generation companies know the best approaches for achieving the results you want. B2B leads are also more likely to choose your company as a product or service provider for future collaborations. Here we have compiled some of the most important benefits you can get when you choose B2B lead generation services:
- Although generating a B2B lead can be a long process, it is also a better investment. Contracts with businesses are much larger than the contracts made with individual customers. Businesses usually buy or rent products or services for long time periods. Therefore, you will have long sales cycle as contracts can expand over months or even years.
- In a B2B lead generation campaign it is not about the person; it is about the brand or business. Sales leads are generated based on the image the brand has on the market and its professionalism in delivering the products or services promised. The better your business is, the more chances you have in generating B2B leads.
- An efficient B2B campaign is not only about boosting your profit but also about creating a relationship for future leads. Once you are able to do this, your business will be the first that comes to the buyer's mind based on positive past experiences. This will provide you with a contact list for future lead generation campaigns.
- The more proactive and unique you are, the better. B2B lead generation gives you the chance to create customised offers and strategies in order to complete the sale. This will get you through the “gatekeepers” easily and make your business a priority when it’s time to make a purchase.
Fill in the form in just 1 minute
B2B Online Lead Generation Strategies
In order for your business to generate leads online and increase profit, it is important to have well optimised landing pages and acquire traffic. The next step is to find the most suitable strategy that can generate the amount of leads you want. This differs from business to business, industry to industry, and has to be customised depending on the market segment you are targeting.
There are many online lead generation strategies but the following four have proven to be the most efficient in helping you achieve your goals.
- Email marketing: Although it is one of the oldest marketing channels for B2B lead generation, it’s still at the top of the list. Email marketing is in most cases combined with marketing automation and has generated great results for businesses that tried this trend. Traditional newsletters are still important to mention as they keep leads engaged and updated with information about your products or services.
- Content marketing: The content you provide to your audience can bring more value than you thought. There are many ways you can take advantage of this strategy and improve your B2B lead generation. Articles, blogs, infographics and videos can generate more traffic to your page and therefore, help you gain more potential customers. You have to test and customise the best tactic that fits your industry and your customers preferences.
- SEO: This strategy is arguably one of the most valuable online tactic that can improve your B2B lead generation. It is a long-term strategy that can boost your profit with a good plan for your content. The organic search marketing has increased as a prefered method of generating B2B leads. Even though it is much harder than it was at the beginning, ranking a good position in Google can still be doable.
- Social Media: It is no secret that being present on social media is an unwritten requirement of today’s society. There are cases where social media channels do not rise to their expectations. But there are also businesses that have a whole strategy developed for social media. This method of generating B2B leads should not be neglected but improved. The reason why it might not work is because the chosen approach might not reach to your customers.
B2B lead generation is not an easy process. It is an ongoing method that needs to be continuously improved and updated to the markets’ requirements. By combining all four strategies for online lead generation you will not only raise awareness of your business but also generate B2B leads that will help you achieve your goals.
B2B Lead Generation vs B2C Lead Generation
B2B lead generation is the approach that focuses on generating business to business sales leads whereas B2C is about generating business to consumer leads. The common characteristic they both share is that they are used for making your brand known and generate interest in your products or services.
There are differences between the two approaches besides the end user you are trying to reach to. Here are two worth mentioning differences you need to be aware of:
- Difficulty level: When you choose to focus on B2B lead generation, you also need to expect a more difficult and longer process. The business to business leads usually require more time unless you already have established previous connections with that respective company. Since bigger amounts of products or services are bought when it comes to a business, the decision making process and the actual sale requires time and patience. The B2C area is more reachable and faster in achieving the last step of the process, the sales.
- Profit: Although it needs more time to be successful, a B2B lead brings a bigger profit than a B2C one. Business to business leads often imply large amounts of products and services bought for an extended time, starting from few months up to a few years. Therefore, in terms of financial earning, it requires several B2C leads in order to reach the value of a B2B lead. Also, B2C leads are not guaranteed to last over a long period of time.
Cost Structures for B2B Lead Generation Services
When you choose to work with a lead generation company in order to gain B2B leads, prices and costs involved can influence your decision. Pricing structure can be divided in two categories:
- Flat rate: If you choose this form of payment, you need to keep in mind that you will pay the lead generation company on an hourly or daily basis. This is a good choice when you have a strict limited budget, as you know beforehand the amount you will have to pay each day. The disadvantage is that the level of motivation is low as the payment does not increase with the number of leads obtained.
B2B Lead Generation for Your Business in the UK
There are many specialised agencies that can help you generate B2B leads. It is important to have a well thought-out plan before making a choice. You need to consider the benefits that your business will have as well which strategy and cost structure suits you.
Market Inspector provides professional advice and reviews about B2B lead generation! You can compare price and quality of B2B lead generation services on the market! Fill in the form and get four non-binding quotes, totally free of charge!
It only takes 1 minute to fill in the form!