Why Office Coffee Machines?
Coffee machines are certainly a key element for many office spaces. Coffee stations are a place where employees can take breaks, have a chat, or hold a quick meeting.
Recent research shows that well designed beverage areas at a workplace increase workers’ productivity. When employees have a place to gather and share ideas or issues, they often feel more free and creative.
Of course having an office coffee machine, whether it is a coffee vending machine or a bean to cup machine, will add extra costs. However, not investing in one might increase your costs even more if employees are constantly stopping their work to head to the nearest coffee shop. Whereas, coffee machine rental is a flexible solution, buying a coffee machine is more cost efficient in the long run.
Workers will feel more appreciated when they are provided with these small luxuries, therefore an office coffee system can serve as a motivational tool.
If you think an office coffee machine is what you need, fill out the form today and our sales team will prepare a list of suppliers, according to your description. Sending us a request form is free of charge and comes without any obligations.
There are many different coffee solutions for offices depending on various factors such as the size of the office, the number of employees, their preferences, and more.
Which Are the Best Coffee Machine for Office Use?
As mentioned, there are different factors when choosing an office tea and coffee machine. However, the most important ones are usually the size of the office and the number of employees. The following is a list of suggestions based on the size of your office.
The Best Office Coffee Machine for Large Locations
If your office is big and you need a coffee machine with a large cup capacity, then you have various options.
Coffee vending machine:
- One of the most popular solutions for office buildings
- Large cup capacity and a wide variety of beverages to satisfy all consumer needs
- Office coffee vending machines are really efficient in terms of brewing speed
- Deliver drinks in less than 30 seconds with the simple touch of a button
Another solution for large office environments are instant coffee machines:
- What differentiates them from the vending machines is that they are more compact and smaller in size
- Have large cup capacities and can deliver hot beverages at very quick speeds
Office Coffee Machine for Midsize Locations
Bean to cup machines:
- Excellent choice for locations where coffee consumption is relatively high
- Able to serve a wide variety of coffee specialities such as an espresso, latte or cappuccino
- Relatively high cup capacity, but require maintenance more often than other types of coffee machines
- Ability to serve very high quality coffee
- From coffee bean straight to cup in just a few seconds
Built in coffee machine:
- Integrated coffee machines are usually fully automatic and pretty convenient
- Be aware that they cannot be installed separately
- Are part of an integrated system, meaning they require extra space and are often specifically designed for kitchen modules
Instant coffee machines:
- Suitable solution for midsize offices since they are not as big as vending machines, can easily be placed on a table
- Offer a wide range of hot beverages and can cater to high volumes of coffee demand
Small Office Coffee Machines
Small offices usually do not have the need for big expensive coffee machines. They typically prefer cost efficient units, which meet the consumption level of just a few employees and visitors.
Capsule (pod) coffee machines:
- One of the best solutions for small offices, where coffee consumption is not very high
- Very compact, small, stylish, and can fit in any interior
- Allows you to easily analyse the level of coffee consumption in your office and plan your costs
- No additional costs for service and maintenance
- Initial price of these units is relatively low, making them very affordable machines
Classic espresso maker:
- Espresso makers require a lot of manual operation
- More appropriate for small offices where employees are coffee lovers that prefer premium quality
- If your staff craves the perfect espresso shot, an espresso coffee machine is an investment that will be greatly appreciated
There are many different coffee machine suppliers that can provide you with various coffee and tea machines for your office. Most of them also offer renting and leasing options for their units. The best coffee machine rental or purchase for your office depends on your workplace setup.
In order to make your choice easier, we are here to provide you with free quotes. All you have to do is to fill out a quote request form and our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.