Coffee Machine Rental for Businesses in the UK
Are you tired of your outdated coffee equipment? If yes, you may consider the option to lease or rent coffee machines. In the UK, there are numerous sightings of ads about coffee machine contract, examples are phrases like "coffee machine hire ","coffee machine for rent ", "coffee machine leasing" etc. Coffee machine rental price averages at around £5 per week for a quality machine. A more detailed price overview of coffee machine leasing or renting can be seen below.
Price is one of the obvious benefits of commercial coffee machine rentals. Coffee machine rental costs are particularly suitable for small and midsize businesses for shorter time periods. This is due to the fact that hiring a coffee machine does not require any liquidity. If you do have the budget to buy a tea and coffee machine, that might be more cost effective in a long term perspective.
Often, investing in a coffee machine is a costly process, so a rental agreement can be an alternative to save money. Businesses also see renting coffee machines as a practical choice. In most cases, the coffee machine supplier takes care of maintenance and refilling.
Coffee Machine Rental Prices
Coffee machine rentals present various advantages. By paying a regular monthly fee, you will benefit from included service and maintenance for your chosen machine. Besides finding a solution for an inexpensive coffee machine hire, there are also other advantages when you hire a coffee machine in the UK:
- Opportunity to test out various machines, allowing you to find the unit that best suits your needs.
- Suppliers may offer training to users to ensure top quality beverages are produced.
- Financial freedom to invest in other areas of your business because there are no high upfront costs.
To get an idea of how much a coffee machine rental could cost your business, a few price ranges are given below:
- Instant Coffee Machines, the prices range from £5 to £30 per week.
- Coffee Vending Machines, the prices fall between £5 to £50 per week.
- Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machines, the prices range from £10 to £40 per week.
- Espresso Coffee Machines, the prices are between £15 to £40 per week.
The price of renting a coffee machine in the UK varies according to different factors. This includes: The model of the machine, its performance, and its coffee output capabilities. A coffee machine that can only brew black coffee will cost less than a coffee machine rental, which delivers variations of coffee, such as lattes or cappuccinos.
Find Your UK Coffee Machine Supplier Today!
Finding the right coffee machine supplier can take a lot of time. There is a large variety of machines to choose from, each with different performance outputs and functions. Compare coffee machine rental agreements and coffee machine contracts various suppliers to get the best price.
You want to find the best coffee machine for your business, right?
Fill out the non-binding contact form to get professional advice and reviews on which commercial coffee machine that suits you best. You get up to four free quotes after customer service has verified your enquiry.
Which Is the Best Type of Coffee Machine for Your Business?
When deciding on a type of coffee machine lease, it is beneficial to consider how many consumers you wish to serve in a specific time period, be it in an hour or a day. Based on your specifications, it will be easier to narrow down your coffee machine rental research.
Renting bean to cup machines is the ideal choice if you are looking for the freshest and highest quality coffee available for your employees. You can get an integrated coffee machine rental that fits nicely in your office kitchen or reception.
Coffee vending machine hire is a convenient and ideal option for larger businesses. They serve a large volume of beverages with the simple push of a button.
Brand coffee machines to rent are considered to be the more likely to perform at higher standards, as these manufacturers may have a long history in the coffee brewing business and thus may build higher quality products.
In any case, be it coffee machine rentals from Melitta, Krups, Gaggia, De’Longhi or Jura, a good cup of coffee should provide your staff with high quality coffee, necessary to kick-start the workday.
Coffee Machine Lease in the UK
Essentially there are two different types of leasing agreements when it comes to coffee machines for hire: An operating lease and a finance lease.
- An operating lease is when the customer is not obligated to buy the product at the end of the contract, previously called hire-and-purchase. In most cases, operating leases are short-term deals that depend on the agreement reached between the supplier and the customer. This is a more flexible coffee machine leasing agreement, seeings as there is the opportunity to change machines.
- A finance lease is when the customer commits to buying the leased product at the end of the lease term, or commits to finding a buyer at the end of the contract.
Depending on your arrangement, the supplier will either partially or fully manage, maintain and restock your coffee machine rental. Therefore, leasing a coffee machine is often not as complicated as owning a machine.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Coffee Machine?
When you decide which coffee machine to lease you should be aware of the many conditions found in the leasing contract before signing. Here are two main conditions that you need to particularly pay attention to:
- Leasing a coffee machine can sometimes lock you in a contract for many years. There may even be cancellation fees if you want to cancel the contract with the supplier before the set end date.
- Double check how often your supplier is supposed to visit for maintenance checks and restocking. These conditions need to be clearly defined in the contract in order to avoid surprises in terms of costs and logistics.
5 Benefits of Renting a Coffee Machine
When looking for a new coffee machine, it’s important to think thoroughly about which machine is ideal for your business needs. It’s also important to consider the funding options that are available, and try to base your decision on the current financial status of the business.
One option is renting a coffee machine, which is becoming an increasingly popular choice for many businesses. The benefits of renting coffee machines rather than buying them are quite straightforward, several of which are listed below:
- By renting a coffee machine, the level of convenience, freedom and flexibility increases, as all responsibility and service related work is mostly transferred over to the supplier.
- The suppliers offer free service and maintenance as part of the coffee machine rental agreement. In addition, they often take care of everything from installation of the coffee machine to teaching the staff how to use it.
- Companies are able to stay up to date, as the supplier is required to periodically provide them with the latest model as a part of the rental agreement.
- Renting coffee machines allows companies to test different options and find what best suits their needs. This helps them determine what type of coffee machine they should invest in in the future.
- Finally, companies are able to acquire a brand new coffee machine without any liquidity, as they simply need to sign the rental agreement. They are able to retain their cash flow and keep track of payments that are fixed and predictable.
Rent a Coffee Machine For Your Coffee Shop
Coffee consumption in the UK is increasing in popularity over its rival, the traditional cup of tea. There has been a rise in establishments which serve coffee. Coffee drinkers have slowly decreased their domestic coffee consumption, and have replaced this by coffee shop visits.
Social gatherings often occur over coffee at local coffee shops, where beverages and the ambience is built around catering to the needs of the consumers. The worldwide coffee trend has spread into the UK and has been welcomed as part of the everyday routine.
Buying an industrial coffee machine for your coffee shop might be a cost you can't afford. For this reason, renting a coffee machine is the preferred choice for many cafés. Usually, coffee shops prefer to use espresso coffee machines or bean to cup machines. However, filter coffee machines are also very common. These units are able to brew coffee drinks of the highest quality and can satisfy various preferences.
Commercial Coffee Machine Rental For your Office
Many employees enjoy high quality coffee at their workplace, allowing them to get a good start to their morning or to drink over meetings throughout the day. Investing in an office coffee machine rental will be appreciated by your employees because they will receive high quality coffee similar to what they would get from a café.
If your company wants to rent a coffee maker, there are several factors which need to be considered:
- What is the size of the company?
- How many cups of coffee will be consumed per day?
- What types of coffee do the employees prefer?
Having a precise answer to these questions will aid with the decision making process and will lead you to the most suitable office coffee machine rental solution. If your office has a limited number of employees, a traditional coffee maker might do the trick. Due to the growing demand of variations of coffee, there are multiple types of coffee makers available for purchase.
Interested in Coffee Machine Rental?
Buying a coffee machine might be an impossible investment for your business. A coffee machine rental will allow you to have more flexibility with your financial plans. Furthermore, most suppliers offer full service as part of their rental agreements.