The Best Coffee Machine Rental Options For Your Business
Are you tired of your outdated coffee equipment? If yes, you may consider the option to rent or lease a coffee machine. In the UK, a quality coffee machine can be rented from as little as £5 per week. A more detailed rental price overview can be seen below.
Among the obvious benefits of renting a coffee machine is the price. Coffee machine rental costs are particularly suitable for small and midsize businesses for shorter time periods, because renting a coffee machine does not require any liquidity.
Often, investing in a coffee machine is a costly process, so a rental agreement can be an alternative to save money. Businesses also see renting a coffee machine as beneficial because in most cases maintenance and refilling is off their hands.
A quality coffee machine should be a standard piece of equipment in every company, for both staff and customers to enjoy.
If you are keen on renting a new coffee machine for your company, fill out the form and get professional advice and review on which coffee machine is best for you. The quotes are free of charge and with no obligations.
Coffee Machine Rental Prices
Coffee machines are available in all shapes and sizes, and there are large variations in functionality. Whether you need to hire a coffee machine for a small waiting room, or a large office space, we will help you find the right one.
To get an idea of how much a coffee machine could cost your business, a few price ranges are given below:
- For Instant Coffee Machines, the prices range from £5 to £30 per week.
- For Coffee Vending Machines, the prices fall between £5 to £50 per week.
- For Bean-to-Cup Coffee Machines, the prices range from £10 to £40 per week.
- For Espresso Coffee Machines, the prices are between £15 to £40 per week.
Naturally the prices vary depending on the features and the quality of a given coffee machine. To simplify things, a coffee machine which can only brew black coffee will cost less than a coffee machine which delivers several variations of coffee such as lattes or cappuccinos.
Renting bean to cup machines is the ideal choice if you are looking for the freshest and highest quality coffee available for your employees. as coffee vending machines are a convenient and ideal option for larger businesses, as they serve a large volume of beverages with the simple push of a button.
In any case, be it coffee machines from Melitta, Krups, Gaggia, Delonghi or Jura, a good cup of coffee should provide your staff with high quality coffee, necessary to kick-start the workday.
What are the Benefits of Renting a Coffee Machine?
When looking for a new coffee machine, it’s important to think thoroughly about which machine is ideal for your business needs. It’s also important to consider the funding options that are available, and try to base your decision on the current financial status of the business.
One option is renting a coffee machine, which is increasingly becoming a popular choice for many businesses. The benefits of renting rather than buying are quite straightforward. Several of the benefits of renting a coffee machine are listed below:
- By renting a coffee machine, the level of convenience, freedom and flexibility increases, as all responsibility and service related work is mostly transferred over to the supplier.
- The suppliers offer free service and maintenance as part of the coffee machine rental agreement. In addition, they often take care of everything from installation of the coffee machine to teaching the staff how to use the machine.
- Companies are able to stay up to date, as the supplier is required to periodically provide them with the latest model as a part of the rental agreement.
- Renting allows companies to test different options and find what best suits their needs. This helps them determine what type of coffee machine they should invest in in the future.
- Finally, companies are able to acquire a brand new coffee machine without any liquidity, as they simply need to sign the rental agreement. They are able to retain their cash flow and keep track of payments that are fixed and predictable.
Rent a Coffee Machine For Your Coffee Shop
Buying coffee equipment for your coffee shop might be a cost you can't afford. For this reason, renting a professional coffee machine is the preferred choice for many cafes. Most suppliers offer the option of a coffee machine rental and the price varies greatly depending on the type of machine.
Usually, coffee shops prefer to use espresso coffee machines or bean to cup machines; however, filter coffee machines are also very common. These units are able to brew coffee drinks of the highest quality and can satisfy many different preferences.
Rent a Coffee Machine For Your Office
Many employees enjoy high quality coffee at their workplace, allowing them to get a good start to their morning or to drink over meetings throughout the day. Investing in a commercial coffee machine will be appreciated by your employees because they will receive high quality coffee similar to what they would get from a cafe.
If your company wants to rent a coffee maker, there are several factors which need to be considered:
- What is the size of the company?
- How many cups of coffee will be consumed per day?
- What types of coffee do the employees prefer?
Having a precise answer to these questions will aid with the decision making process and will lead you to the most suitable solution.
Interested in Renting a Coffee Machine?
Buying a coffee machine might be an impossible investment for your business. A coffee machine rental will allow you to have more flexibility with your financial plans. Furthermore, most suppliers offer full service as part of their rental agreements.
We know that finding the perfect solution for your business can be time consuming. In order to get a detailed review of the best deals available, fill out the quote request form - It’s free of charge and without any obligations.