Why Should I Invest in an ePOS System?
An important characteristic of today’s economic climate and business is directly linked to the need for increased efficiency and growth in net profits. Managers are however struggling to implement adequate measures to increase overall customer satisfaction and expectations. A brand new ePOS system could be the perfect tool to purchase.
Read more: Can't Decide on a Point-of-Sale System?
ePOS Systems Are Cost Effective
Technology is quickly evolving and more hardware and software systems are being developed to create competitive advantages, enable cost reducing procedures, improve point-of-sale efficiency and increase customer flow.
According to a survey conducted by The University of Colorado and The IE Business School of Madrid, implementing an ePOS system (electronic point-of-sale) can lead to a prompt increase in revenues by 2% - this increase can occur after using the system for the first time. ePOS systems generally consist of a VDU-visual display unit and a computer, but for increased efficiency and therefore higher profits it may also include POS software and helpful peripherals such as cash draws, customer display screens, keyboards, printers, weighing scales and other accessories.
An ePOS system is:
- Adaptable: it is easy to configure so it can successfully fulfil the requirements of different fields and industries.
- User friendly: it doesn't require special training for employees over a longer period of time and it is relatively simple to use.
- A trusted analytical tool: it collects relevant statistical data which can be used in further processes to achieve a higher level of economic growth.
- Customer oriented. If it is linked to the company’s online store it can display in real-time the availability of a certain product or service, improving customer satisfaction.
- A time-saving device. It will save considerable amounts of time, which is usually tied up in stocktaking and stock movements between stores.
Read more: How to Choose The Right POS System
ePOS System: A Must-Have In All Industries
Many retailers rely entirely on ePOS technology, as it helps to build customer loyalty and ensure excellent customer service. ePOS systems are affordable as they are built on specific needs and are highly adaptable. Additionally the return on investment from ePOS technology is very lucrative.
ePOS systems are commonplace in retail stores and restaurants. They are particularly useful in restaurants as they help employees manage real-time reservations and food orders from the kitchen. In the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry, the electronic point-of-sale is a must because it can create the difference between upstream and downstream regarding profits. Also, in the hospitality industry, ePOS systems are frequently used for room management and services.
Would you like to receive quotes and prices for ePOS systems?